Exhibitors and Sponsors
MIFFS has two great events to sponsor!
Meet the Buyers Workshop and Reception, (MTB)
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
MTB is held in conjunction with the Great Lakes Fruit, Vegetable, and Farm Market Expo (GLEXPO), in Grand Rapids, MI. Our event has two parts: a morning workshop with an interactive panel of buyers and producers, and an evening reception that provides a casual atmosphere for all to network.
Michigan Family Farms Conference, (MFFC)
Saturday, February 4th, 2017
Our conference is a forum for beginning, small-scale and culturally diverse farmers to network, learn, and build sustainable family farms. You won’t want to miss out on this energizing, hands-on event that has been customized for this important audience.
Exhibitor Opportunties- available soon
Sponsorship Opportunities: Bring your organization into our Statewide Circle!
MTB/MFFC Supporters Circle- $1,000 Per Event (Early Bird Special $1,500)
- MIFFS 1 year Membership
- Recognition on MIFFS Website
- Recognition at MIFFS Annual Meeting
- In the Event Program
- On Event Website
- 6-foot skirted exhibitor table
MTB/MFFC Collaborator’s Circle- $1,500 Per Event (Early Bird Special $2000)
- Includes: All Supporter Circle benefits, plus:
- Featured as a Top Sponsor in our e-newsletter
- Company spotlight featured on our website for 6 months
- Five complimentary tickets to the Michigan Family Farms Conference
MTB/MFFC Leadership Circle- $5000, Includes both events (Early Bird Special $4000)
- Includes: All Collaborator’ Circle benefits, plus:
- Sponsorship for Both Events
- Plaque at Farm of Choice
- 1/2 Page Ad in Event Programs
- 10 tickets to MFFC
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL ENDS DECEMBER 1, 2016